Delicious chilli beef pasta. A great mid-week meal, with just 10 mins prep time and 20-25 mins cooking time.
- 500g of our quality, lean beef mince
- 500g of your preferred pasta
- 500ml tomato passata
- 500ml water
- 1 beef stock cube
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1-2 tsp. dry chillies
- 200g mozzarella cheese
- Green chilli
- Pinch of good quality salt
- A little rapeseed oil for frying
- In a suitable ovenproof dish, begin to fry the beef.
- When browned add the vegetables and chilli flakes.
- Boil pasta in the water for 1 -2 mins, drain and pour into the beef mix.
- Add the tomato passata, stock cube and water, stir well.
- Cover with a lid and place in pre heated oven for 20 mins.
- To finish, sprinkle with grated mozzarella and chopped green chilli.
- Place back into the oven until golden brown – serve and enjoy.